Smiley face
If you are an agent or broker and you wish to transact business with Crusader, please be sure you have completed the items listed below. Please note that no coverage will be bound automatically or with agents/brokers who are not contracted with us or with one of our general agents. Coverage is not effective until it is confirmed in writing by us or by one of our general agents.

1. “Producer Application”, complete and sign:
– Brokers use form # UNX310, Producer Application

2. “Agreement with Producer” form, complete and sign:
– Brokers use form # UNX250, Agreement With Producer

3. Copy of your current Property & Casualty insurance license.

4. Copy of your Broker’s Bond, currently on file with the State Department of Insurance, Commissioner’s office (California only).

5. Copy of your Errors & Omissions (“E&O”) coverage.

6. A completed IRS Tax Form W-9 , “Request for Taxpayer ID Number.”

NOTE: Most transactions are conducted on a “brokerage” basis. However, if you would like to become an agent of Crusader, please contact our Marketing Department.

All contracting documents are in Adobe PDF format. To view and print these documents, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.